Covid 19 Update
Below you will find the latest update to our Covid 19 protocols, please have a read and familiarise yourself with what is required.
What do you need to do?
Currently all Covid 19 restrictions have been lifted, however we would ask that you would consider doing the following:
- If you have any Covid symptoms (Runny nose, new continuous cough, temperature loss of taste) please don’t come to church, until you have a negative test.
- Please continue to sanitise your hands on entry and exit from the building.
- Please respect those who still may want to wear masks and want to still keep distance when chatting.
As a church we will:
- Make sure all surfaces are cleaned regularly in accordance with the church risk assessment.
- Keep windows and doors open before and after the service to provide adequate ventilation.
Please Note: All of these current guidelines will be reviewed regularly and updated accordingly. For more information on any of current protocols please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org